Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

Golden Silence; The Zeppelin Show

It was early morning, and I was half walking and half tripping down my cast-iron spiral staircase. I tripped due to the fact that each step was only ten inches wide. I didn't care how wide the steps were, because today was the zeppelin show, and I was going to show the world my submersible lighter-than-air aircraft. I planned on testing it today, and taking a passenger. But I needed breakfast first. I began to walk toward the kitchen. "I see you're awake. I've prepared pancakes and coffee, I believe you will be gone for the day." Said my youthful maid Juliet. "Yup! You got the place till I return from my voyage, whenever that is!" I wolfed down my pancake, chugged my coffee, and ran out the door. I had moved my airship to the fairgrounds last night, so I just ran down there, bumping into people as I went. I didn't really care who I nudged in my wild stampede, until I bumped in to a man carrying and playing a bass saxophone, he had a corpulent pug dog sitting on his top hat, carrying and playing a piccolo saxophone.      

No comments:

Post a Comment